US credit hedge fund eyes debut European CLO
Market sources say that a regular US CLO issuer is now looking at opportunities in European CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs at a glance: global market hits post-outbreak high 2 days ago
- BlueMountain makes US CLO primary comeback with first new issue since October 11 days ago
- CLO double Bs on sale as sub-investment grade rally fizzles out 14 days ago
- Fitch takes action on 29 European CLO tranches 1 month ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity makes a return as investors search for price levels 1 month ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 1 day ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 1 day ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 1 day ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 1 day ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 2 days ago