CLO triple-A sales suggest that fixed income giant is rotating its portfolio
A triple-A CLO investor decided to cash in on some of its investments yesterday through the bids-wanted format. A large fixed income manager is suspected to be the seller
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSAM launches private credit fund for wealthy European investors 10 days ago
- Goldman Sachs shakes up private credit team 2 months ago
- GSAM raises $15.2 billion mezzanine debt fund 1 year ago
- Credit investors find bright spots in gloomy outlook: Credit Rendezvous Q4 2022 1 year ago
- CLOs at a glance (October 2022) 1 year ago
- 2018 reissue gets a refi as CLOs continue to take advantage of tight primary spreads 1 day ago
- Trinitas features two fixed rate tranches in latest US BSL CLO 1 day ago
- Chenavari returns to European CLO market after two-year absence 1 day ago
- BlackRock CLO PM lands at Carlyle 1 day ago
- Octagon adds new life to 2017 vintage US CLO 1 day ago