Manager makes alternative plans as euro CLO head leaves Cantor
The head of euro CLO origination at Cantor Fitzgerald has left - and it looks like a CLO mandate the firm had secured has also been lost
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aviva expands ESG private debt capabilities 17 hours ago
- Massachusetts pension seeks emerging market debt manager 18 hours ago
- BlueBay launches global leveraged finance fund 1 day ago
- Go long CLO triple-A and pick cash bonds over CDS, says JP Morgan 1 day ago
- Californian pension backs infra debt fund 1 day ago
- Fort Washington joins growing list of prospective new CLO managers 17 hours ago
- Investcorp looks to become first manager to reset a 2017 CLO 18 hours ago
- CIFC prices US CLO reset following streak of seven consecutive new issues 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: debt investors own the floor as tempo picks up 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Fed up of waiting 1 day ago