Deutsche Bank prepares first 2014 CLO for asset manager
Deutsche Bank is preparing a $412 million CLO that is on course to price in October
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European investors eye 180bp pick-up on triple B CLOs traded in April 4 days ago
- ABS market holds strong as talf date approaches 4 days ago
- Post-sell-off US CLO volumes on track to pass $9 billion as Sound Point markets deal 5 days ago
- Single Bs set to return to primary euro CLOs as Napier Park markets new issue 7 days ago
- Zais teams up with RBC for US CLO 17 days ago
- Bankruptcies mount with CLOs not on level playing field 2 hours ago
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% 2 hours ago
- Negative cash deal becomes first European CLO to fail OC test since sell off 5 hours ago
- Onex hires Jaber as it launches CLO investment business 2 days ago
- Early March European CLO makes it through the sell off with 5.4% risk retention 3 days ago