Mid-market investor's new fund earns support as ex-GSC official leaves
A manager's new mid-market fund is earning commitments, but a key official is reported to have left.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US insurers’ CLO exposure jumped 12% in 2021 amid widening investor base: NAIC 5 days ago
- Michigan pension pledges over $1 billion to three US credit managers 6 days ago
- LP round up: Magnetar and Värde among winners as $3 billion flows to credit 26 days ago
- US pension ups allocation to two CLO funds 1 month ago
- LP round up: private credit takes big slice of inflows as 10% portfolio share projected for 2026 1 month ago
- Golub's 2022 CLO volume passes $4 billion mark 14 hours ago
- Large CLO investor becomes latest to launch triple-A focused CLO ETF 20 hours ago
- Empower and Muzinich become US CLO market's first debut managers in six months 3 days ago
- PennantPark grows mid market CLO volume to $1.5 billion with fifth deal 3 days ago
- BofA markets new issue European CLO for GoldenTree 3 days ago