Miami manager earns $50 million for new mid-market loan fund
A credit manager has earned $50 million from a regular client for a mid-market credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Japanese investors and ETFs bid up CLO triple As as US banks cool off 8 months ago
- Virginia pension discloses $800 million in credit allocations 10 months ago
- Revolution wins private debt mandate from UniSuper 10 months ago
- Uni of Michigan reveals $50 million CLO fund allocation 10 months ago
- Illinois pension seeks direct lending and opportunistic credit funds for $300 million allocation 10 months ago
- Reset 2020 vintage CLO gets a refi as well 1 hour ago
- RR ABS returns with new Vista deal 2 hours ago
- Nuveen refinances triple As for 2020 vintage US BSL deal 5 hours ago
- CLO tech provider makes two senior hires 1 day ago
- Boutique manager chimes in with second European CLO 1 day ago