Citi prints two CLOs in a day as 2014 volumes close in on $100 billion
Citi priced almost $1.5 billion in new CLO notes yesterday, taking global year to date issuance to $97.4 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM returns to top of US league tables after large CLO reset 5 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: refi market opens up to give KKR best of both worlds 9 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Octagon retakes US lead, but CSAM still on top globally 9 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 10 days ago
- We didn’t take full advantage of volatility 10 days ago
- SME CLOs arrive in Europe as Be-Spoke prices Spanish loan securitisation 2 days ago
- DFG seeks secondary loans for new series of Pulsar CLOs 3 days ago
- Audax goes for longer reinvestment period with second mid market CLO 3 days ago
- Barings matches November benchmark with new US CLO 3 days ago
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 4 days ago