Citi prints two CLOs in a day as 2014 volumes close in on $100 billion
Citi priced almost $1.5 billion in new CLO notes yesterday, taking global year to date issuance to $97.4 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 1 day ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 1 day ago