Citi prints two CLOs in a day as 2014 volumes close in on $100 billion
Citi priced almost $1.5 billion in new CLO notes yesterday, taking global year to date issuance to $97.4 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain completes fourth post-reinvestment CLO refi of 2021 4 days ago
- US CLO league tables: AGL and JP Morgan topple leaders in new issuance, but Apollo and Citi maintain overall dominance 10 days ago
- Global 2020 CLO league tables 10 days ago
- Palmer Square sets tight print with first new issue CLO of 2021 11 days ago
- Onex prices sixth CLO primary market transaction of 2020 1 month ago
- Five-year CLO triple As rally to 124bp with Sixth Street US deal 9 hours ago
- Three transactions take 2021 CLO refi volumes over $3.5 billion 2 days ago
- Seix CLO passes AMR refi test at second auction 2 days ago
- Stratus-faction: Blackstone climbs back to the top 3 days ago
- Prophet ends 2020 on high with new-look structured credit platform 3 days ago