Giant manager's credit opps fund slated to hit $2.5 billion
A large credit manager's current opportunity fund has reached $1.5 billion. Another $1 billion is expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beechbrook appoints chariman for Irish SME fund 6 hours ago
- UK pension Nest selects manager for £500 million global bond allocation 2 days ago
- LibreMax wins $200 million for structured credit managed account 3 days ago
- Online lender launches German credit fund with EIF backing 6 days ago
- Atalaya closes seventh special opportunities fund at $950 million 7 days ago
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 4 hours ago
- NIBC prices 'first fully-compliant' ESG CLO 5 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 1 day ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 1 day ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 1 day ago