Giant manager's credit opps fund slated to hit $2.5 billion
A large credit manager's current opportunity fund has reached $1.5 billion. Another $1 billion is expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Andera collects €500 million for sponsorless mezzanine debt fund 2 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 3 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance (July 2020) 3 days ago
- Managers raise billions to take advantage of talf opportunities 6 days ago
- EIF backs Oddo's inaugural mittelstand debt fund as it holds €131 million first close 9 days ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 2 days ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 2 days ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 2 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 3 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 3 days ago