Nomura CLO push continues with a $522 million deal in the pipeline
Nomura's new issue CLO team has another mandate on its hands and the increased business may have played a part in a typo on marketing materials
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: Managers prepare to build on momentum in July 3 days ago
- CBAM markets second European CLO just 21 days after debut 9 days ago
- CLO pipeline: marathon runners and sprinters join the race 9 days ago
- Direct lender AlbaCore prepares first ever CLO 16 days ago
- Western set to make CLO comeback after six-year absence 18 days ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 1 day ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 1 day ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 1 day ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 1 day ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 2 days ago