ICG obtains tight CLO print on its second US deal
CLO investors have quickly got comfortable with Intermediate Capital Group's new US CLO business after the credit manager obtained tight debt financing terms on its second US deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Landmark new CLOs from Barings and Oak Hill pull triple A spreads to 175bp 5 days ago
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 5 days ago
- ICG holds first close on US private credit fund 11 days ago
- ICG hires former BlueMountain lev loan and HY senior analyst 26 days ago
- CLO 2023 Outlook: CLOs look set to rise to the challenge of a tough 2023 1 month ago
- US CLO league tables: It’s déjà vu all over again 10 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Three managers take advantage of tightening to kick off the year 10 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - January 2023 YTD 10 hours ago
- Ex-Mizuho US CLO head lands at asset manager as it launches CLO business 17 hours ago
- Sixth Street prints 2023's second tightest US CLO 3 days ago