Allianz reaches the promise land with 148bp CLO triple-A print
Allianz Global Investors has reached its destination after heading west to print a new US CLO yesterday, say market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Dam breaks as first fully Sofr-CLOs shed light on price discovery 9 days ago
- GLG and Citi kick off Europe's CLO market in 2022 with partial refi 10 days ago
- Palmer Square adds static deal to the mix as Sofr CLO pipeline grows 16 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Blackstone and Citi win new issues but CSAM and JP Morgan take overall issuance crown 18 days ago
- Global 2021 CLO league tables 18 days ago
- CBAM goes on block with parent Eldridge exploring 'strategic options': Bloomberg 7 hours ago
- DBRS Morningstar appoints Moody's CLO veteran and ex-Credit Suisse official to board 7 hours ago
- PGIM switches 2019 CLO to Sofr with refi 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prints new CLO triple As at 130bp plus Sofr 2 days ago
- Fortress prints first Sofr-linked middle market CLO 2 days ago