CLO manager gains reinvestment flexibility with nine-year WAL limit
A recent CLO has broken the mould and managed to obtain an initial nine-year weighted average life limit on its assets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO pipeline: 33 new issues enter market with historic CLO records on the verge of shattering 10 days ago
- Record-breaking CSAM wins Creditflux Manager of the Year 2021 16 days ago
- Napier Park prints third new US CLO of the year 22 days ago
- Napier Park takes CLO regatta to 20 vessels 1 month ago
- Standard Chartered picks up another European CLO credit with Napier Park new issue 1 month ago
- CIFC European CLO head leaves on eve of deal pricing 1 day ago
- Par-Four goes whistling straight for the CLO market as it resets 2018 deal 1 day ago
- Fitch cuts US leveraged loan default rate projection 1 day ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro highlights importance of company culture [video] 1 day ago
- New issues take a backseat as US CLO market absorbs three resets and a refi 2 days ago