Apollo confirms launch of the largest US CLO in seven years
Global credit specialist, Apollo Global Management has confirmed that it has priced two new CLOs, one in the US and one in Europe.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 3 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 1 month ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 1 month ago
- Apollo collects $1.75 billion for dislocation fund in two months 1 month ago
- Candian pension allocates $250 million to dislocation credit fund 1 month ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 2 days ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 2 days ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 2 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 3 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 3 days ago