2014 CLO volumes climb to $56.4 billion after BlueMountain prices
CLO volumes have now hit $56.4 billion globally, according to Creditflux, after BlueMountain Capital yesterday priced BlueMountain CLO 2014-2
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 1 day ago
- We’ve got time to work this out 1 day ago
- CLO managers favour tech, cable and healthcare as loan downgrade fears dominate, finds JP Morgan 3 days ago
- Ohio pension injects $175 million into credit via JP Morgan and HPS 8 days ago
- BlueMountain CLO equity investors cancel 'optional redemption' 14 days ago
- US CLO issuers get pricing signals as triple As trade in secondary at 375bp 23 hours ago
- Palmer Square becomes third manager to tout special static sell-off CLO 1 day ago
- Homebound CLO portfolio manager takes stress-testing to new level 2 days ago
- PGIM revives CLO plan with switch to static transaction 2 days ago
- European CLO triple Bs go from 99 to 73 in less than a month 2 days ago