Another hedge fund manager tasks JP Morgan with creating CLO
JP Morgan has recently built up business in creating CLOs for credit hedge fund managers. The bank is at it again, this time working with a repeat client.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension delays restructuring fixed income portfolio over coronavirus concerns 23 hours ago
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 1 day ago
- We’ve got time to work this out 1 day ago
- CLO managers favour tech, cable and healthcare as loan downgrade fears dominate, finds JP Morgan 3 days ago
- Three CLO investors win mandates from US insurer 3 days ago
- US CLO issuers get pricing signals as triple As trade in secondary at 375bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square becomes third manager to tout special static sell-off CLO 1 day ago
- Homebound CLO portfolio manager takes stress-testing to new level 2 days ago
- PGIM revives CLO plan with switch to static transaction 2 days ago
- European CLO triple Bs go from 99 to 73 in less than a month 2 days ago