$950 billion asset manager targets triple As from debut CLO managers
A large fixed income investor has alloacted funds towards CLOs raised by first-time managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSAM raises $15.2 billion mezzanine debt fund 4 months ago
- Credit investors find bright spots in gloomy outlook: Credit Rendezvous Q4 2022 7 months ago
- CLOs at a glance (October 2022) 8 months ago
- Credit managers form partnerships as they eye growth 8 months ago
- GSAM makes grand return to CLO issuance after three year absence 9 months ago
- 34% of CLOs rated by Fitch out of reinvestment 1 day ago
- Canadian bank adds to CLO syndicate team 1 day ago
- Fidelity grows Euro CLOs under management to €1.5 billion 1 day ago
- Sterling-denominated leveraged debt faces greater challenges than euro, says Fitch 2 days ago
- Student loans emerge as headwind for loan market, says BofA 2 days ago