$950 billion asset manager targets triple As from debut CLO managers
A large fixed income investor has alloacted funds towards CLOs raised by first-time managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSAM raises $15.2 billion mezzanine debt fund 8 months ago
- Credit investors find bright spots in gloomy outlook: Credit Rendezvous Q4 2022 11 months ago
- CLOs at a glance (October 2022) 11 months ago
- Credit managers form partnerships as they eye growth 11 months ago
- GSAM makes grand return to CLO issuance after three year absence 1 year ago
- KKR prices third US CLO this year 1 day ago
- ABS spreads hold up in spite of September issuance deluge, while CLOs soften 1 day ago
- Debut manager joins European CLO market 2 days ago
- New Oak Hill CLO signals seniors moving into the 160s 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas prices monster middle market CLO 3 days ago