Dallas firm trots into the primary market to price $574.8 million CLO
A credit manager has priced its third post-crisis CLO and its first with Morgan Stanley
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Benefit Street completes new issue CLO via Morgan Stanley 1 day ago
- Dean Foods CDS to have one deliverable, with 80 cent pay-out indicated 7 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM prices debut CLO after $50 million upsize 15 days ago
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 20 days ago
- Oak Hill prices first CLO transaction in Europe this year with refi 22 days ago
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 4 hours ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 5 hours ago
- PGIM resets European CLO to cross €2 billion in 2019 issuance 6 hours ago
- US Insurers stress test CLO exposure 19 hours ago
- Oaktree scores second new euro CLO of 2019 1 day ago