S&P downgrades raft of synthetic CDOs
Standard & Poor's yesterday downgraded 81 synthetic CDOs, 3% of the transactions rated by its London office.
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 3 hours ago
- Medalist prepares first CLO since 2019 rebranding 6 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 1 day ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 1 day ago
- CLO syndication specialist leaves Barclays 4 days ago