Delaware Investments plans to use credit default swaps
Four closed-end funds from Delaware Investments have been given authority by their board of directors/trustees to enter into credit default swaps.
- Neuberger Berman splits new CLO tranche into principal and interest 4 hours ago
- Carlyle matches 2018 US new issue CLO volume with fourth deal of 2019 5 hours ago
- PGIM resets European CLO to cross €2 billion in 2019 issuance 6 hours ago
- US Insurers stress test CLO exposure 19 hours ago
- Oaktree scores second new euro CLO of 2019 1 day ago