Delaware Investments plans to use credit default swaps
Four closed-end funds from Delaware Investments have been given authority by their board of directors/trustees to enter into credit default swaps.
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 2 days ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 2 days ago
- Par-Four markets first deal since forming JV for its CLO equity 3 days ago
- HPS and Nomura team up in first-time CLO partnership 4 days ago