During the Covid-19 lockdowns in Europe and America and other places worldwide where our subscribers are located we cannot deliver newsletters to your offices. We are therefore offering invividuals the opportunity to register separately for a copy of the newsletter to be mailed to their home address. If you have not already signed up then you must do so by Noon GMT on 27th April if you want to receive a physical copy of the May newsletter to ensure we print enough copies. We will not deliver any copies using our standard database even if you are normally having the newsletter delivered to your home.
To sign up, click this link below and provide all the information. This is the only list we will mail.
We have also produced an online version of the newsletter for people who prefer to read it online. To read it please click the link below and do let us know what you think of the new online version.
Jeanne Manischewitz, head of North American credit at York Capital Management, takes our credit quiz...
- UK and EU seek to quell post-Brexit derivatives hiatus fears, but race is on 1 year ago
- Machines connect as credit managers’ new best friends 1 year ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 1 year ago
- Managers call for reality check among BDC loan valuations 1 year ago
- Distressed specialists spy opportunities in US mid market 1 year ago
- Regulators suggest clampdown on UK loans 1 year ago
- Europe-US convergence poses trading conundrum 1 year ago
- You don’t need a 15% default rate to make money in credit 1 year ago
- Selling at the time of the default or downgrade can often be the worst value decision for the CLO 1 year ago
- Past returns: Citi kickstarts CSO market 1 year ago
- They said it: ebit-don't or ebitdaaa 1 year ago
- Points up front: Pining for Halcyon days 1 year ago
- Points up front: Creditflux makes significant SRT call 1 year ago
- Without a single dollar being raised, future loan supply dwarfs current demand by as much as 10 to one 1 year ago
- October: credit funds at a glance 1 year ago
- September: Ucits at a glance 1 year ago
- September: fund performance 1 year ago
- Europe adapts to harsher CLO climate 1 year ago
- Buy and hold isn’t only option for CLO equity 1 year ago
- Widening whisks market back to 2017 1 year ago
- Managers digest blockbuster deals 1 year ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?