During the Covid-19 lockdowns in Europe and America and other places worldwide where our subscribers are located we cannot deliver newsletters to your offices. We are therefore offering invividuals the opportunity to register separately for a copy of the newsletter to be mailed to their home address. If you have not already signed up then you must do so by Noon GMT on 27th April if you want to receive a physical copy of the May newsletter to ensure we print enough copies. We will not deliver any copies using our standard database even if you are normally having the newsletter delivered to your home.
To sign up, click this link below and provide all the information. This is the only list we will mail.
We have also produced an online version of the newsletter for people who prefer to read it online. To read it please click the link below and do let us know what you think of the new online version.
Jochen Felsenheimer of Xaia Investment takes our credit quiz...
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 1 year ago
- Index tranche levels spike as investors advance into equity 1 year ago
- Endowment funds eye allocations to private credit 1 year ago
- Steinhoff CDS auction in limbo due to lock-up and CVA 1 year ago
- Investors back multi-asset funds for high yield gains 1 year ago
- I still love to sit in front of computer screens to try and understand markets 1 year ago
- Continuous par build can provide a rainy-day fund for when downgrades to triple Cs pour in 1 year ago
- Superficial analysis in the press fails to account for critical differences between CLOs and CDOs 1 year ago
- They said it: "Credit risk at that rating is basically non-existent" 1 year ago
- Past returns: Juicing up returns 1 year ago
- Points up front: Goldman CLO head smashes triathlon 1 year ago
- Points up front: An unethical CLO? Can’t be right, can it? 1 year ago
- The resolution of narrowly tailored credit events is a leap forward for the CDS market 1 year ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?