During the Covid-19 lockdowns in Europe and America and other places worldwide where our subscribers are located we cannot deliver newsletters to your offices. We are therefore offering invividuals the opportunity to register separately for a copy of the newsletter to be mailed to their home address. We will not deliver any copies using our standard database even if you are normally having the newsletter delivered to your home.
To sign up, click this link below and provide all the information. This is the only list we will mail.
We have also produced an online version of the newsletter for people who prefer to read it online. To read it please click the link below and do let us know what you think of the new online version.
Venor Capital Management's Michael Wartell takes our credit quiz...
- Black gold rush fails to materialise as credit managers pace themselves 6 years ago
- Bond investors take their pick as trading platforms spring into life 6 years ago
- Credit managers make plans to avoid a Greek tragedy 6 years ago
- Muzinich joins Creditflux hedge fund listing 6 years ago
- Hedge funds look at CLO-CSO relative value 6 years ago
- High yield financials in Europe set for new growth 6 years ago
- Cordiant looks to permacaps for EM strategy 6 years ago
- Manager pleads for emerging market flexibility 6 years ago
- Rivals carry on taking Deutsche’s CDS talent 6 years ago
- Twist in CLO regulations could force top managers to burn their par gains 6 years ago
- European banks emerge as key forces in new direct lending tie-ups 6 years ago
- European CLOs lay down floors as Euribor rates turn negative 6 years ago
- Eagle Point aims to energise CLO market with vertical strip strategy 6 years ago
- Japanese regionals look to CLOs 6 years ago
- US regional bank returns to CLOs 6 years ago
- CLO overpays equity after test breach 6 years ago
- Loan settlement snag threatens CLO with default 6 years ago
- Liquidations can deliver double digit returns 6 years ago
- Points up front: good excuse 6 years ago
- Points up front: Herndon of the Antarctic 6 years ago
- Points up front: pretty fly for a credit guy 6 years ago
- They said it 6 years ago
- Legal view: Credit fund tax bombshell needs to be diverted` 6 years ago
- Fishknife - The dangers of sleeping next to elephants 6 years ago
- Credit due - Cash flow or cash faux? 6 years ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?