During the Covid-19 lockdowns in Europe and America and other places worldwide where our subscribers are located we cannot deliver newsletters to your offices. We are therefore offering invividuals the opportunity to register separately for a copy of the newsletter to be mailed to their home address. If you have not already signed up then you must do so by Noon GMT on 27th April if you want to receive a physical copy of the May newsletter to ensure we print enough copies. We will not deliver any copies using our standard database even if you are normally having the newsletter delivered to your home.
To sign up, click this link below and provide all the information. This is the only list we will mail.
We have also produced an online version of the newsletter for people who prefer to read it online. To read it please click the link below and do let us know what you think of the new online version.
Stephen Catling of Connection Capital takes our credit quiz...
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 1 year ago
- Market bemoans Europe’s lack of CLO manager tiering 1 year ago
- Cayman Island hopping: EU laws provoke switch in CLO listings 1 year ago
- Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags 1 year ago
- Gulf Stream to take CLO plunge again — eight years after sale 1 year ago
- Spire scales heights as Creditflux’s Manager of the Year 2019 1 year ago
- DWS backs away from planned ESG-style European CLO 1 year ago
- Market split over Credit Suisse’s CLO mascots 1 year ago
- Baird targets CLO arranging business 1 year ago
- Barings shows way forward with BDC-sponsored CLO 1 year ago
- There’s pain to come for those who have become too greedy 1 year ago
- The synthetic bespoke market could definitely do with the company of the rating agencies 1 year ago
- PE hold periods have shrunk but fast acquisitions can lead to botched integrations 1 year ago
- Being fully invested can have a greater impact on IRRs than avoiding 2% defaults annually 1 year ago
- They said it: "We all suffer from the world views of millennials" 1 year ago
- Spotlighting the original originator 1 year ago
- Points up front: CLO awards banter 1 year ago
- Points up front: It’s getting hot in here 1 year ago
- New kids on the block dominate awards 1 year ago
- Anti-ageing elixir gives CLOs 10-year lifespan 1 year ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 1 year ago
- Seriously, the CLO arb is difficult right now 1 year ago
- CLOs at a glance 1 year ago
- Credit funds at a glance 1 year ago
- Fund performance 1 year ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?