During the Covid-19 lockdowns in Europe and America and other places worldwide where our subscribers are located we cannot deliver newsletters to your offices. We are therefore offering invividuals the opportunity to register separately for a copy of the newsletter to be mailed to their home address. We will not deliver any copies using our standard database even if you are normally having the newsletter delivered to your home.
To sign up, click this link below and provide all the information. This is the only list we will mail.
We have also produced an online version of the newsletter for people who prefer to read it online. To read it please click the link below and do let us know what you think of the new online version.
My career in credit began just over 20 years ago, working in KPMG’s restructuring team and advising banks on their troubled loans. It was a pretty steep learning curve as every company was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. But...
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 2 years ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 2 years ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 2 years ago
- Ellington finds Ucits success with mix of structured and synthetic 2 years ago
- Sound Point swaps evergreen fund for drawdown 2 years ago
- Direct lenders accused of exaggerating terms in lender education 2 years ago
- Borrowers promise to pay penalty if they breach ESG targets 2 years ago
- Net short language could force lenders to sell at a loss 2 years ago
- Back to basis (and skew) as relative value plays catch-up 2 years ago
- Ucits at a glance: Amundi and Loomis Sayles funds register big gains in H1 2 years ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 2 years ago
- Euro CLO managers ditch Moody’s as negative views rise 2 years ago
- Rival manager’s warehouse contributes to new CIFC US CLO 2 years ago
- Modern Woodmen log move into US senior CLO paper 2 years ago
- Chenavari double debt tranche CLO warehouse reduces up-front cash call 2 years ago
- CRE CLO issuance beats 2018 totals 2 years ago
- Investors are very focused on ESG: it’s driving them and us, and rightly so 2 years ago
- Enhanced CLOs are no more enhancing than run-of-the-mill distressed funds 2 years ago
- Past Returns: German direct lending’s overhaul 2 years ago
- They said it: "They are finally picking up the phone and making use of their rolodexes" 2 years ago
- Points up front: Cap wearer plays trump card in support of SRT 2 years ago
- Points up front: Benefits of being unethical 2 years ago
- Considering the variables over the life of a CLO, a drop in Libor is a relatively modest risk 2 years ago
- Healthcare hits top of US critical list in slower month 2 years ago
- A challenging environment 2 years ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 2 years ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 2 years ago
- Fresh ideas blow in from the west 2 years ago
- Fund performance: Mercury rises as does credit fund performance 2 years ago
- Credit funds at a glance 2 years ago
- CLOs at a glance 2 years ago
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?