SME CLO features PDL mechanism
Details of the groundbreaking Alhambra SME Funding 2019-1 — the first 2.0 CLO backed by loans to small and midsized enterprises — were revealed at the Direct Lending Forum jointly hosted by Creditflux and Debtwire last month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LP round-up: talf and dislocation funds win as pensions allocate $350 million to credit 10 hours ago
- Onex hires Jaber as it launches CLO investment business 11 hours ago
- Early March European CLO makes it through the sell off with 5.4% risk retention 14 hours ago
- Distressed debt managers eye CLOs' low single B loans 14 hours ago
- GSO prices first post covid-19 European CLO 17 hours ago
- A lot of CLO portfolios look similar and I’ve never been one to follow the herd 22 days ago
- Where are the gloating I-told-you-so columnists who claimed CLOs would bring global destruction? 22 days ago
- Liquidity is king. A company with a sound long-term value proposition may not last the next few weeks 22 days ago
- The CMBS talf proposal is simple and effective. A similar approach for CLOs would be welcomed 22 days ago
- CSOs are hurting but will emerge stronger, say sources 22 days ago