SME CLO features PDL mechanism
Details of the groundbreaking Alhambra SME Funding 2019-1 — the first 2.0 CLO backed by loans to small and midsized enterprises — were revealed at the Direct Lending Forum jointly hosted by Creditflux and Debtwire last month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: LCM switches arranger to complete deal and join issuance surge 22 hours ago
- Investment grade rallies hard on hopes of end to US deadlock 23 hours ago
- Sycamore Tree hires experienced CLO investor in Dallas 1 day ago
- AGL prices five-year reinvestment CLO to reach $3.7 billion issuance in 2020 1 day ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Junior tranches rally amid heavy supply, including portfolio liquidation 1 day ago
- Less credit volatility expected in Q4 despite US election fallout 19 days ago
- Wriedt’s boutique vehicle eyes rent-to-own strategy 19 days ago
- Placement agents warn direct lenders on outsized positions 20 days ago
- WTW to tackle lack of diversity across investment industry 20 days ago
- B-wic appearances boost CLO equity valuations 20 days ago