Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist
A slew of earnings reports from credit managers and business development companies shows that deal-making and performance are robust, but great importance is being placed on credit selection.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OC health check: some CLOs cure failures, but quarter of US deals still in breach 9 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: secondary prices reach March levels 10 hours ago
- US lags as credit explores three-month tights 12 hours ago
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% 13 hours ago
- Negative cash deal becomes first European CLO to fail OC test since sell off 17 hours ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 18 hours ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 18 hours ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 18 hours ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 18 hours ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 18 hours ago