You need a balanced portfolio that’s ready for calculated risk taking — so consider a barbell approach
Investors can’t afford to be too conservative as they prepare for the end of the cycle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Creditflux unveils newsletter platform 11 hours ago
- Unique CLO upsizes to $22 billion 11 hours ago
- Benchmark European 2020 CLO trades 11 points down in secondary 11 hours ago
- Credit event hits new CDX HY as Crossover name's default risk surges 12 hours ago
- RBS makes cuts to ABS and CLO team as part of broader restructuring 13 hours ago
- Points up front: Despite the fees, European SME CLOs are the future 1 day ago
- CLO warehouses trigger draw stops as loan market tanks 1 day ago
- High yield index widening drives equity tranche trades 1 day ago
- Structured credit dragged very wide — but CLOs stand to gain 1 day ago
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 1 day ago