Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes
Below the calm surface of the credit market, correlation has been churning and creating dislocations rich with reward for index tranche traders but complicating bespoke issuance, say sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders' kickstand: market whipsaw throws tranche trades and index rolls into focus 1 day ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 1 day ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 1 day ago
- US pension to cut long-term private markets pacing plan by 10% 1 day ago
- BDCs face asset coverage pressure as Fitch puts two on negative watch 1 day ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 23 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 23 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 23 days ago
- "We can have a positive impact by bringing diverse thinking to our business" 23 days ago
- Dealers zero in on pair of managed CSO formats 23 days ago