Deep dive trade is on, but single name risks still abound
High yield CDS is reversing its previous underperformance versus investment grade, reflecting an investor shift down the quality spectrum in cash bonds.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares buys majority stake in Asian credit manager SSG 2 hours ago
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 3 hours ago
- Change at top for Citi correlation trading as head assumes chief risk officer job 5 hours ago
- Portfolio managers wary of US default rates, IACPM survey reveals 5 hours ago
- Pimco launches listed multi-sector global credit fund 6 hours ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 1 month ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 1 month ago