Points up front: Talking his book (which is available on Amazon)
For listed asset managers, an earnings call is generally not the right forum to market or advertise upcoming funds. But it might be exactly the right place to try and sell your book.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Kroll pays $2 million settlement over control failures in rating CLOs and CMBS 10 hours ago
- All tranches fail to clear in Seix Advisors AMR refi auction 10 hours ago
- CLO reset market set to reopen after eight months as ArrowMark plans deal 10 hours ago
- ICG issues first new US CLO in over 12 months 11 hours ago
- Axa IM completes rare CLO tranche repricing 11 hours ago
- They should have followed Revlon's Double Twist mascara slogan of 2009: "It's worth a double take" 27 days ago
- Lenders aren’t as adventurous, but they realise if they don’t act now, 2020 will be a lost year 27 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 27 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 27 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 27 days ago