Inflows boost structured credit mutual funds
Low rates have seen loan mutual funds battle $42 billion of outflows this year, but structured credit funds have been able to grow while capitalising on this volatility, according to sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Axa IM launches SRT fund after record-breaking 2019 2 hours ago
- MUFG and CSAM adopt novel auction concept for upcoming CLO refi 2 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: that's another fine mezz you've gotten me into 21 hours ago
- McClatchy bankruptcy adds to slew of US media credit events 1 day ago
- US pension earmarks $25 million for secondary direct lending investment 1 day ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 11 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 11 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 12 days ago
- CLO double Bs begin bounce back in b-wic bonanza 12 days ago
- CSO arrangers take notes from success of CLOs 12 days ago