ESG integration is part of fiduciary duty, finds UNPRI
The United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) report ‘Fiduciary Duty in the 21st Century’, published late last month, concludes that ESG is a source of investment value, ending debate that using ESG criteria might violate fiduciary duties.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: a refi of nine cuts time (and margins) 10 hours ago
- Skew trading discord as single name CDS snub index rally 13 hours ago
- CIFC pushes into US high yield with three senior hires from Millennium 14 hours ago
- Gulf Stream makes hotly awaited CLO return with breakthrough 2.0 deal 16 hours ago
- Investcorp prices Europe's first new issue CLO of 2020 amid high demand 17 hours ago
- Not all old tier one CLO managers lived up to their premier billing 1 month ago
- Attack is the best form of defence 1 month ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 1 month ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago