ESG integration is part of fiduciary duty, finds UNPRI
The United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) report ‘Fiduciary Duty in the 21st Century’, published late last month, concludes that ESG is a source of investment value, ending debate that using ESG criteria might violate fiduciary duties.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: primary tightening opens door for CLO managers to print new issues 7 hours ago
- Creditflux CLO Census 2020 goes live 9 hours ago
- Fallen angels push off-the-run index 25bp wide of CDX IG 11 hours ago
- Ares markets first European CLO of 2020 11 hours ago
- Pizza Express auction leaves protection sellers with just pineapple 11 hours ago
- They should have followed Revlon's Double Twist mascara slogan of 2009: "It's worth a double take" 28 days ago
- Lenders aren’t as adventurous, but they realise if they don’t act now, 2020 will be a lost year 28 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 28 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 28 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 28 days ago