Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it
Selling CDS protection could be the most effective way of capturing excess premiums in investment grade credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Experienced CLO PM Bowers launches asset manager with private equity backing 9 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: Medalist ascends podium as new issues pace themselves 11 hours ago
- EQT undertakes strategic review of credit business 14 hours ago
- Ares wins $750 million for direct lending SMA with another $100 million in the pipeline 14 hours ago
- BofA promotes CLO trader to managing director 14 hours ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 1 month ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 1 month ago