They said it: "Oh no, it’s that f***ing ESG thing again"
A conference attendee is heard voicing his displeasure that lines between CLOs and ethical investing are blurring
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Italian pension fund seeks greater exposure to private debt 2 days ago
- Charitable daf "seeded by Highland" files lawsuit alleging CLO mismanagement 2 days ago
- CLOs feel flat after housing $335 million of bankrupt RentPath 2 days ago
- Axa terminates $14 billion fixed income mandate with AB as it takes assets in-house 2 days ago
- Second TPG CLO tranche drops to triple C in just three weeks after Moody's downgrade 3 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 10 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 10 days ago
- CLO double Bs begin bounce back in b-wic bonanza 10 days ago
- CSO arrangers take notes from success of CLOs 10 days ago
- They said it: "Ticking time bombs" 10 days ago