They said it: "Oh no, it’s that f***ing ESG thing again"
A conference attendee is heard voicing his displeasure that lines between CLOs and ethical investing are blurring
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 4 hours ago
- NIBC prices 'first fully-compliant' ESG CLO 5 hours ago
- Decalia adds ex-Morgan Stanley official to senior private credit role 5 hours ago
- Beechbrook appoints chariman for Irish SME fund 6 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 1 day ago
- We didn’t take full advantage of volatility 14 days ago
- The ideal home for a loan 14 days ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 14 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 14 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 14 days ago