They said it: "Oh no, it’s that f***ing ESG thing again"
A conference attendee is heard voicing his displeasure that lines between CLOs and ethical investing are blurring
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: CLO triple As recover but mezz left behind 7 hours ago
- S&P adds to CLO negative watch list as loan downgrades pick up 12 hours ago
- European CLO triple As bounce back in secondary market 12 hours ago
- Fitch puts European and US CLO notes on negative watch after coronavirus stress test 13 hours ago
- Financials and commodity names lead credit widening as oil slumps 14 hours ago
- Making arb work of it 25 days ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 25 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 25 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 25 days ago
- "We can have a positive impact by bringing diverse thinking to our business" 25 days ago