Roll week leaves CDS in strange places
CDS traders navigate a much-changed landscape in October, after one of the most impactful index rolls in recent times.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OC health check: CLOs pay $1.3 billion on senior tranches as payment dates come due 20 hours ago
- Atlas XI CLO partial refi shaves 2% from triple-A tranche 1 day ago
- French and travel names lead sell off as UK widens quarantine list 1 day ago
- Deutsche Bank hires in syndication as it looks to bounce back in CLOs 1 day ago
- BlueMountain's Feldstein set to leave firm as Assured wins $300 million CLO mandate 1 day ago
- Hayfin broadens scope of structured credit business 8 days ago
- CSOs start printing again with new money ready to invest 8 days ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 9 days ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 9 days ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 9 days ago