Rate cuts force US and Europe price re-adjustment
Central banks’ latest round of interest rate cuts sent relative value between US and European CLOs to head into a whirlwind in recent weeks, sources say
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Dutch-registered CLO costs to jump 10bp as managers face VAT bill 23 hours ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: weaker mood, but primary drive strengthens 1 day ago
- Lord Abbett preps floating rate interval fund with monthly share repurchase 1 day ago
- Sacramento pension earmarks $150 million for private credit in 2020 1 day ago
- Apollo mid-market CLO arm prices first reset 1 day ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 15 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 15 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 15 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 15 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 16 days ago