Past returns: From zero to $7.6 billion in five years
Five years ago in Creditflux we reported that Angelo Gordon was planning to move into US direct lending. Shortly after that the firm created a middle-market subsidiary known as Twin Brook Capital Partners and drafted in Trevor Clark and Chris Williams to lead the venture after the pair had left Madison Capital in 2013.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX combines fixed and floating triple As for 2016 CLO refi 9 hours ago
- HSBC notches up first US CLO arranging credit 9 hours ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 9 hours ago
- S&P acquires ESG rating business from RobecoSam 10 hours ago
- Arizona pension to deploy up to $700 million a year in private credit 11 hours ago
- We didn’t take full advantage of volatility 15 days ago
- The ideal home for a loan 15 days ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 15 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 15 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 15 days ago