Past returns: From zero to $7.6 billion in five years
Five years ago in Creditflux we reported that Angelo Gordon was planning to move into US direct lending. Shortly after that the firm created a middle-market subsidiary known as Twin Brook Capital Partners and drafted in Trevor Clark and Chris Williams to lead the venture after the pair had left Madison Capital in 2013.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Europe outshines US despite caution on inflows and second wave 2 days ago
- Andera collects €500 million for sponsorless mezzanine debt fund 2 days ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 2 days ago
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 2 days ago
- Madison Capital refi points the way for cost-cutting in CLOs 2 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 3 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 3 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 3 days ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 3 days ago