For a while, it seemed like every private equity fund was launching a credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 23 hours ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 1 day ago
- McClatchy initial list points to 48 cent CDS pay-out 1 day ago
- Kartesia hires former Santander official to lead UK senior debt origination 1 day ago
- CDS takes brunt of coronavirus panic sell-off 1 day ago
- Don’t be tempted by low debt costs — the key driver of performance in static CLOs is market timing 19 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 19 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 19 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 19 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 19 days ago