European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans
CLO managers which have been looking to de-risk their portfolios may have a fight on their hands if they seek to get hold of higher-quality paper in the primary market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs feel flat after housing $335 million of bankrupt RentPath 2 days ago
- Italian pension fund seeks greater exposure to private debt 2 days ago
- Axa terminates $14 billion fixed income mandate with AB as it takes assets in-house 3 days ago
- Price talk for PGIM European CLO suggests triple A-spread tightening 3 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2014 US CLO 3 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 10 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 10 days ago
- CLO double Bs begin bounce back in b-wic bonanza 10 days ago
- CSO arrangers take notes from success of CLOs 10 days ago
- They said it: "Ticking time bombs" 10 days ago