European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans
CLO managers which have been looking to de-risk their portfolios may have a fight on their hands if they seek to get hold of higher-quality paper in the primary market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit retreats from tights as central banks offer reality check 22 hours ago
- Manager tiering inceases as Sound Point prices fifth largest CLO post-covid 23 hours ago
- Boutique Chicago manager returns to CLO primary after 16 months to reprice tranche 1 day ago
- Crossover dips below 300bp as retailers leave the basket 1 day ago
- Manager holds first close on debut control US CLO equity fund 2 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 14 days ago
- Ticked off: European loan docs turn aggressive 14 days ago
- Dislocation and costly payment debacle highlight loan tech lag 14 days ago
- Direct lenders turn to attractive non-sponsored deals 14 days ago
- Sponsors leave lenders holding equity-like risk, claims Zwirn 14 days ago