CLOs take advantage of valuations to cash out of Refinitiv
Refinitiv US Holdings was the most sold US issuer in July immediately following the announcement that the London Stock Exchange Group was to buy the firm.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 2 hours ago
- Trading places: it can pay to bet on the little guy 2 hours ago
- 2020 is a massive opportunity for change - and clinging to past achievements won't wash 2 hours ago
- Past returns: GoldenTree CLO trades over par 2 hours ago
- Preparing for a second wave 2 hours ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 2 hours ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 2 hours ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 2 hours ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 2 hours ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 2 hours ago