CLOs take advantage of valuations to cash out of Refinitiv
Refinitiv US Holdings was the most sold US issuer in July immediately following the announcement that the London Stock Exchange Group was to buy the firm.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Azimut hires ex-Dyal official as it aims to buy minority equity in asset managers 17 hours ago
- CLO managers brace themselves for Acosta bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- Monroe adds four to its opportunistic private credit team 19 hours ago
- Canadian pension awards €300 million to middle market real estate debt 19 hours ago
- BlackRock upsizes upcoming US CLO amid overwhelming demand 1 day ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 12 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 12 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 12 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 12 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 12 days ago