They said it: "CLO Euribor floors are in the money"
In a blog, TwentyFour Asset Management’s Aza Teeuwen says that Euribor floors are worth over 50 basis points of extra spread, but this is not being priced in.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Who's got the moves Europe: TV producer's loans rally most as recovery begins 1 hour ago
- Who's got the moves US: Carlyle leads as $3.7 billion of CLO loans recover 1 hour ago
- Axa IM cancels Volta dividend due to CLO equity cash flow uncertainty 2 hours ago
- Citi makes $100 million-plus gains on CLO triple A trade 5 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson CLO trades high as double A investors factor in portfolio health 5 hours ago
- Points up front: Despite the fees, European SME CLOs are the future 4 days ago
- CLO warehouses trigger draw stops as loan market tanks 4 days ago
- High yield index widening drives equity tranche trades 4 days ago
- Structured credit dragged very wide — but CLOs stand to gain 4 days ago
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 4 days ago