Past returns: Unfinished business in CLOs
Five years ago in Creditflux we reported that DA Capital was looking for a way back into CLO management. The firm had sold its four US CLOs in 2011 to Citi Alternative Investments (now known as Napier Park Global Capital), but a rally had convinced the firm it was time to issue CLOs again.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit retraces wider as coronavirus weakens sentiment 14 hours ago
- Axa IM launches SRT fund after record-breaking 2019 14 hours ago
- MUFG and CSAM adopt novel auction concept for upcoming CLO refi 14 hours ago
- Jupiter in talks to buy Merian for £370 million 15 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: that's another fine mezz you've gotten me into 1 day ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 12 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 12 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 12 days ago
- CLO double Bs begin bounce back in b-wic bonanza 12 days ago
- CSO arrangers take notes from success of CLOs 12 days ago