Lenders DIP their hands in pockets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 8 hours ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 9 hours ago
- US university backs private credit fund 10 hours ago
- Californian pension commits $15 million to Angelo Gordon credit fund 10 hours ago
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 1 day ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 28 days ago
- The machines are here to help 28 days ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 29 days ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 29 days ago
- Established firms say managers new to European CLOs will struggle to attract assets 29 days ago