Golub blazes trail to Europe as other US lenders eye partnerships
US direct lenders are looking to diversify their exposures by allocating to European loans, sources say. Last month, Debtwire reported that one of the largest US middle market operators, Golub Capital Partners, was expanding into the continent by building out a team in London.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charlesbank hits $750 million hard cap on opportunistic credit fund 3 hours ago
- Artemid reaches €400 million first close on third senior debt fund 4 hours ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Chesapeake CDS auction date set 14 hours ago
- California Res auction brings 99 cent problem for CDS protection sellers 15 hours ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 6 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 6 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 6 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 6 days ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 6 days ago