Golub blazes trail to Europe as other US lenders eye partnerships
US direct lenders are looking to diversify their exposures by allocating to European loans, sources say. Last month, Debtwire reported that one of the largest US middle market operators, Golub Capital Partners, was expanding into the continent by building out a team in London.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Devon pension backs Brunel private debt portfolio 10 hours ago
- Activists sign up to narrowly tailored event protocol 10 hours ago
- Points up front: There are lies, damn lies and awards pitches 10 hours ago
- Heavyweight investors poised to step up US CLO allocations 10 hours ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 10 hours ago
- Falling correlation reignites passion for index tranche trades 10 hours ago
- Pitching your structured credit fund: the three golden rules 10 hours ago
- Farewell Mike 10 hours ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 10 hours ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 10 hours ago