For enhanced CLOs to outperform, investors need the credit cycle to turn — and quickly
If the current credit cycle doesn’t end within two years, triple C-heavy CLOs will not see a return on their high financing costs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Azimut hires ex-Dyal official as it aims to buy minority equity in asset managers 17 hours ago
- CLO managers brace themselves for Acosta bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- Monroe adds four to its opportunistic private credit team 19 hours ago
- Canadian pension awards €300 million to middle market real estate debt 19 hours ago
- BlackRock upsizes upcoming US CLO amid overwhelming demand 1 day ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 12 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 12 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 12 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 12 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 12 days ago