Creditflux to host first ESG-focused event in London
Creditflux is pleased to announce its first conference dedicated to environmental, social and governance-focused investing. The half-day event takes place at The Waldorf Hilton in London on 17 October as part of Debtwire Week.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capital structure emerges for forthcoming debut CBO from Sculptor 5 hours ago
- ESG phenomenon leads to talk of incentive fee models 17 hours ago
- Creditflux launches inaugural survey of CSO market 23 hours ago
- Highland files for bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Credit traders expose themselves to Brexit bungle 1 day ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 13 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 14 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 14 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 14 days ago
- Repo market bumps heads with credit to suffer SOFR doubts 14 days ago