Beechbrook rolls up sleeves and begins fundraising
Beechbrook Capital is aiming to start fundraising for its fourth European sponsored debt fund in the fourth quarter. But the firm will take a slightly different approach to its previous funds.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: equity, equity everywhere, but trading volumes sink 5 hours ago
- European financials outperform corporates as coronavirus spreads 9 hours ago
- Credit event protocol goes into force with 60 extra sign-ups 10 hours ago
- Ares' new Asian credit affiliate wins $400 million from New York pension 12 hours ago
- Licence and registration: loan spreads get speeding ticket as CLOs play catch-up 3 days ago
- Attack is the best form of defence 1 month ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 1 month ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago