BNY Mellon expands private credit unit within its asset servicing business
BNY Mellon Asset Servicing has appointed Greg Kok as director of private equity, real estate, debt and infrastructure, in a bid to bolster its private markets team in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 14 hours ago
- US university backs private credit fund 15 hours ago
- Californian pension commits $15 million to Angelo Gordon credit fund 15 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 1 day ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 29 days ago
- The machines are here to help 29 days ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 29 days ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 29 days ago
- Established firms say managers new to European CLOs will struggle to attract assets 29 days ago