Enhanced CLOs are no more enhancing than run-of-the-mill distressed funds
Triple C-heavy CLOs that try to time the market may be paying for options they never use
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Europe’s newcomers find ways to stand out 2 days ago
- Volatility trading has room to run, say strategists, as market holds firm after rally 2 days ago
- Apollo collects $1.75 billion for dislocation fund in two months 2 days ago
- Akorn falls into bankruptcy with $321 million planted in CLOs 2 days ago
- Barings and pension fund join forces to issue US CLO 3 days ago
- The CMBS talf proposal is simple and effective. A similar approach for CLOs would be welcomed 17 days ago
- CSOs are hurting but will emerge stronger, say sources 17 days ago
- Waiting game pays off for European pension fund 17 days ago
- Direct lenders turn on liquidity taps as major Q2 test awaits 17 days ago
- Looming CLO downgrades will not force insurers to sell despite seven-point trading basis 17 days ago