Ellington finds Ucits success with mix of structured and synthetic
Fund managers are finding ample liquidity in the structured and synthetic credit market and this is helping them outperform in the Ucits fund universe.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Hayfin brings in structured credit big hitters in New York 2 hours ago
- Oak Hill launches 'tactical' investment fund 2 hours ago
- Convergence trades in focus as US high yield wobbles at the tights 2 hours ago
- Dishware maker files for bankruptcy as CLOs hold $200 million 5 hours ago
- CLO double Bs go on late night b-wic as spreads tighten sharply 16 hours ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 2 days ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 2 days ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 2 days ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 2 days ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 2 days ago